Fundamentals Of English Form 4
Be the first to review this product
The Fundamentals of English coursebook comprehensively covers the entire English syllabus for Tanzanian schools. The vocabulary, structures, and patterns to be taught are presented through imaginative and stimulating reading passages, meaningful illustrations, and activities that reflect both the rich environment in which the students live and the experiences that they have gone through. This course book emphasizes that language is primarily for communication and must be contextualized. The course makes learning enjoyable and captivating by:
- Present sequentially organized activities at the level of the learners.
- integrating text and illustrations to boost understanding. " providing exercises at the end of each activity.
- employing a user-friendly approach centered on the student's environment and experiences.
- covering contemporary and emerging issues such as gender, HIV and AIDS, and the environment, among others.
- The authors of Fundamentals of English, Form 4 are experienced teachers, examiners, and curriculum developers for English and facilitators of refresher courses for teachers of English in the East African region.