Longhorn Secondary Agriculture Form 3
Be the first to review this product
Longhorn Secondary Agriculture Form 3 is a new course that comprehensively covers and fulfills all the goals and targets of the new syllabus. The course underscores the crucial role agriculture plays as the mainstay of Kenya's economy and is uniquely designed to promote the best agricultural production principles and the responsible application of the latest environmentally sound technological advancements, giving it a competitive edge. Other key features include:
- use of simple language with clarity, which is appropriate to the level of the learner.
- presentation of content sequentially and in well-organized topics.
- use of numerous illustrations.
- practical activities for further investigation.
- revision questions to reinforce the understanding of agricultural principles and concepts.
- a comprehensive teacher's guide, providing, among other things, guidelines on how to teach the various concepts and answers to revision questions.