Pera Sunflower Cooking oil 5L
Be the first to review this product
Shipping details:Does Not Ship Outside Tanzania
- Pera Sunflower oil is a cooking oil that is sourced directly from pure sunflower seeds.
- It is suitable for high-temperature cooking with a smoke point of approximately 225-degree celsius.
- Sunflower oil is also used as medicine
- Healthy source of energy : Unsaturated fats found in sunflower oil can boost your stamina and leave you feeling more energetic. Consuming sunflower oil helps discharge a type of sugar named glycogen from the liver into your bloodstream, which works as a quick energy booster.
- Promotes heart health and prevent heart disease : Since it contains a significant percentage of monounsaturated fats and healthy fatty acids, sunflower oil can maintain your body’s balance and keep your heart healthy. It also decreases the risk of developing heart diseases and helps in managing cholesterol levels since it does not contain saturated fats.
- Rich in necessary nutrients : Sunflower oil contains many valuable nutrients and vitamins. Not only does it provide more vitamin E than most other vegetable oils, but it is also a great source of vitamin A, omega-6 fatty acids and polyunsaturated fats.
- Sunflower oil supports the immune system : Being rich in antioxidants, sunflower oil helps strengthen your cell membrane to boost the body’s defence against bacteria and viruses. It also contains protein which aids in repairing tissues and building enzymes that help your body function properly.
- Sunflower oil benefits for hair and skincare : Sunflower oil is very rich in vitamin E and vitamin A that act as antioxidants. It helps revive and renew damaged skin cells and eliminate acne-causing bacteria. Its texture is non-greasy and light, which helps the skin absorb it easily without blocking the pores. It can be used as a natural moisturizer for sensitive or dry skin. For dry and frizzy hair, sunflower oil can act as a conditioner that helps soften it and gives it a healthy and shining look. It’s also rich in gamma alpha-linolenic acid that is believed to prevent hair loss.
- Sunflower can help improve digestion : Cooking oils can have a huge impact on the digestive system. Sunflower oil is a healthy and light cooking oil that is rich in monounsaturated fats. Therefore, it is easier to digest and get absorbed in the digestive tract than other alternatives like butter and dairy-based margarine.
- Reduces signs of skin ageing : Sunflower has antioxidant properties that can help prevent premature signs of skin ageing. It protects the skin from the sun and preserves the collagen and elastin in the skin, which helps lessen the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines at an early age.