Preparatory Mathematics Pupils Book 5
Be the first to review this product
- Language used is simple and self-explanatory.
- Concepts are arranged logically from known to unknown.
- Approach used is both learner-friendly and learner-centered, which encourages the pupil to work even in the teacher's absence.
- Clear illustrations and diagrams help the learner better understand the subject matter.
- Practical activities and examples which strengthen and enhance the memory of the learner,
- Exercise and revision exercise at the end of every sub-topic and topic respectively.