Tronic Hand Reverter HT HR10
Be the first to review this product
- A hand riveter is a manually operated tool used to install blind rivets.
- The tool expands and locks a hollow rivet by pulling a mandrel through the rivet body.
- The mandrel is then broken off and discarded, leaving the expanded rivet to secure the workpieces.
- Colour Red and Black
- Item Dimension 266.7mm
- Material Rubber Grip and Aluminium
- Additional Information Rivet Sizes; 2.4mm 3.2mm 4.0mm 4.8mm
- Warranty 1 Year
- Application All Commercial and Domestic use